on the semi-circle with the heel of your stocking facing the back of
the donner. Pull the top of the stocking down over the semi-circle.
2. Continue to slide the stocking down over the semi-circle until the
heel is centered and even with the top of the semi-circle. (It may be
necessary to pull the heel further down depending on foot and
3. While sitting, insert your foot into the stocking until your foot
completely reaches the floor. It may be helpful to hold the heel pocket
against the back of the frame as you slide your toes into the stocking.
4. Grasp the padded handles and gently pull the stocking donner and
stocking up the leg until the stocking is above the calf. Try not to
overstretch the stocking.
5. Pull the stocking donner backwards and down, free of the stocking.
6. Be sure the heel of the stocking is properly placed on the
foot, then adjust the length and smooth out any wrinkles by
stroking and smoothing with the palm of your hands.
Tips: Use rubber gloves to get a better grip and to adjust the stockings. Use a little baby powder on your legs to help the stockings slide up.
How To Videos
How To Don
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.