Core-Spun by Therafirm Light Support Socks Feature:
- 10-15 mmHg (the mean compression for an average ankle size)
- Ultra stretchy yarns make the sock easier to put on
- High-tech CoolMax® fibers wick away moisture for a drier and more hygienic sock environment
- Comfort designed top is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
- Reinforced, comfortable heel and toe
- Nylon, Spandex, and Polyester
- LATEX-FREE fibers for soft, cool comfort
- 100% USA Made
How To Videos
How To Videos
How To Don
Returns are always up to 30 days from the date of your purchase. We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied for any reason, we will take it back. Please contact our customer service team for any questions you might have.
Refunds are credited via the original method of payment within 15-30 days of your return. Shipping is non-refundable.
You can request a return here. A $6.95 shipping charge will be applied when you’ve completed the request. You can then print the return label. Drop off the package at your nearest US Post Office or Canada Post. Jomi Compression is not responsible for returned packages shipped without the provided return label.
How to don compression stockings
Therafirm Core-Spun Compression Knee High Socks 10-15 mmHg
Great support, excellent comfort!
For my sister in law. She loves it!
My favorite socks! I’ll be back!
I bought the compression socks for my mother. She finds them relatively easy to get on and likes the wider band at the top.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.