Core-Spun by Therafirm Mild Support Thigh High Socks Feature:
- 15-20 mmHg (the mean compression for an average ankle size)
- Ultra stretchy yarns make the thigh highs easier to put on
- Moisture wicking fibers
- Comfort designed top is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
- Reinforced, comfortable heel and toe
- Nylon, Spandex, and Polyester
- Designed to help prevent edema, leg discomfort, and deep vein thrombosis for long distance travelers.*
- LATEX-FREE fibers for soft, cool comfort
- 100% USA Made
How To Videos
How To Videos
How To Don
Returns are always up to 30 days from the date of your purchase. We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied for any reason, we will take it back. Please contact our customer service team for any questions you might have.
Refunds are credited via the original method of payment within 15-30 days of your return. Shipping is non-refundable.
You can request a return here. A $6.95 shipping charge will be applied when you’ve completed the request. You can then print the return label. Drop off the package at your nearest US Post Office or Canada Post. Jomi Compression is not responsible for returned packages shipped without the provided return label.
How to don compression stockings
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.