Core-Spun by Therafirm Mild Support Socks Feature:
- 15-20 mmHg (the mean compression for an average ankle size)
- Ultra stretchy yarns make the sock easier to put on
- Moisture wicking fibers
- Comfort designed top is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
- Added thickness makes the sock more comfortable for all-day wear
- Reinforced, comfortable heel and toe
- Nylon, Spandex, and Polyester
- Polyester/nylon/spandex styles are designed to help prevent edema, leg discomfort, and deep vein thrombosis for long distance travelers.*
- LATEX-FREE fibers for soft, cool comfort
- 100% USA Made
How To Videos
How To Don
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you don’t love it for any reason, we’ll take it back. If something’s not right, we can help. Please contact our customer service team for any questions you might have.
Refunds are credited via the original method of payment within 15-30 days of your return. Shipping is non-refundable.
You can request a return here. After you’ve completed the request, you can print the free return label. Drop off the package at your nearest US Post Office or Canada Post. Jomi Compression is not responsible for returned packages shipped without the provided return label
All exchanges are processed shortly after the item(s) are received at our warehouse. Our team will review any questions you may have and provide a consultation before placing the exchange order.
If you would like to expedite your exchange, we recommend placing a new order and returning the original one.
You can request an exchange here. After you’ve completed the request, you can print the free return label. Drop off the package you’re sending back at your nearest USPS. Please note that Jomi Compression is not responsible for any returned packages that are shipped without the provided return label.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.