Sheer EASE by Therafirm® Women's Open-Toe Sheer Pantyhose are made with a graduated support level of 30-40mmHg.
- Ultra stretchy yarns for garments that are easier to put on and more comfortable to wear
- Lab-tested true gradient compression gradually decreases towards the top of the stocking to promote blood flow
- Comfortable knit-in waist band is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
- Super soft, breathable material
- Smooth band on open toe for comfort and durability.
- Smooth toe seam
- Reinforced heel and toe for durability
- Available in short and long lengths for best fit
- Fashionable color assortment
- Made 100% in the USA
How To Videos
How To Don
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you don’t love it for any reason, we’ll take it back. If something’s not right, we can help. Please contact our customer service team for any questions you might have.
Refunds are credited via the original method of payment within 15-30 days of your return. Shipping is non-refundable.
You can request a return here. After you’ve completed the request, you can print the free return label. Drop off the package at your nearest US Post Office or Canada Post. Jomi Compression is not responsible for returned packages shipped without the provided return label
All exchanges are processed shortly after the item(s) are received at our warehouse. Our team will review any questions you may have and provide a consultation before placing the exchange order.
If you would like to expedite your exchange, we recommend placing a new order and returning the original one.
You can request an exchange here. After you’ve completed the request, you can print the free return label. Drop off the package you’re sending back at your nearest USPS. Please note that Jomi Compression is not responsible for any returned packages that are shipped without the provided return label.