- 81% Nylon, 19% Spandex
- Firm Support, Unisex Premiere Surgical Weight Thigh Highs, Petite Length, Silicone dot top band, Reinforced Heel, Open Toe, 1 Pair.
- Made in USA. Certified medical grade compression garment. Approved for Class III Gradient Compression Therapy.
- Surgical weight is often recommended for patients in need of durable gradient compression garments. These unisex thigh highs, crafted of a durable fabric made up of Nylon and Spandex are knitted so that they stretch sufficiently to be easy to don and remove and wear comfortably.
- 30-40 mmHg Compression is typically reserved for advanced conditions and should be chosen upon physician recommendation.
- PERFECT FIT: JOMI is a Medical Quality Brand, commonly purchased in surgical supply stores where they are professionally fitted. To fit them yourself we have provided detailed instructions. Please see sizing instructions in the Images section.
How to measure for the right compression stockings size:
- Measure ankle just above the ankle bone
- Measure calf at largest point
- Measure upper thigh just below the buttocks
4. For panty hose and thigh high
(From floor to just below the buttocks)
Measure Now Avoid Stress Later!
Through thick & thin
Choose a compression levelView all
Short or long, We’ve got you covered!
You may also like
Compress to Decompress.
Get the support you need
Get back on your feet
Enjoy All Day Relief
Live the life you dreamed of,
While being in a constant state of comfort.
Feedback from customers
The best price I have found for these socks. Thank you for great quality and service.
I previously had purchased 'medium' compression 'regular' large. They seemed to help. But after a long day, they didn't seem to have enough 'push back' for me. I ordered the petite large (better fit for my short legs) in the 'surgical weight'. This pair fits better and gives more support, especially at the end of the day (or during exercise). My only 'complaint' is that they, like the other pair 'roll back' on the silicone 'hold' strip. Other than that, these are a 100 times better than having to 'wrap'. (It NEVER staid in place as the stockings do.) Hint: for ease of getting on, turn them INSIDE OUT and start at the toe. Fit it over your foot getting most of the material past the heal (only the foot remains 'right side out'). Then adjust the foot as needed. Then, still inside out, fit the stocking in place. (This will take 3/4 placements until reaching the silicone strip.) To remove, slide stocking inside out down to ankle, getting as much fabric out and over the toe. The lift over heel and completely remove. A nurse friend taught me this hint years ago.) It makes applying the stocking so much easier! T
These compression stockings are high quality, affordable, and are very, very comfortable. I wear them all day long and they are so comfortable that I forget I'm wearing them!
This product really helped me out.
i'm slowly building up enough stockings to make it through the week without washing in the middle. these are reasonably priced and fit well enough. i'm new to compression stockings so the price of some other brands was shocking to me. but cheaper brands had big problems so this is the best buy for me.
Fashion. Comfort. Health.
Yes, you can be fashionable & comfortable at the same time.
Retrieve the confidence in your life.
Conquer your day
Be right on your way