- JOMI COMPRESSION ROLL ON Body Adhesive is flexible, so you’ll move freely and forget it’s there. It's gentle, so it won’t irritate your skin. It's easy and comfortable to apply with our roll-on applicator. And it's long-lasting — holds all day, or until you choose to remove it.
- JOMI'S Body Adhesive holds up men’s and women’s socks, knee socks, nylons, pantyhose (eliminates the need for garters), dance socks and costumes (for Irish dancers, Scottish dancers, etc.), surgical and support stockings (even those without a gripping top band), anti-embolism stockings, surgical and orthopedic belts and devices, athletic tape, eyeglasses, shoulder straps, wigs and toupees, theatrical makeup and devices and anything else you want to hold up!
- How to use JOMI COMPRESSION ROLL ON Body Adhesive: Simply roll a small amount of glue onto your skin, for example at the top band of a stocking, then put article in place. When removing article, simply lift it off — HOLD UP won’t pull skin or hair. Wipe off with a damp cloth. Water completely removes our ROLL ON adhesive from skin and material, leaving no stain.
- Your Answer To Keeping Things In Place! JOMI COMPRESSION ROLL ON Body Adhesive is the solution you’ve been looking for. It keeps garments, socks, prosthetics, and many other items in place easily and comfortably! Our roll-on applicator helps you to apply the product quickly and easily wherever it is needed.
Jomi Compression Roll-On Body Adhesive provides extra level of support, Roll-On Body Adhesive is excellent to keep surgical stockings, anti-embolism stockings, orthopedic supports and elastic/neoprene wraps securely in place.
Easy to use, simply roll on where desired application is needed. When finished, simply wash with soap and water.
- JOMI COMPRESSION ROLL ON Body Adhesive will hold up almost anything that may slip on your skin | Proudly Made in the USA
Returns are always up to 30 days from the date of your purchase. We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied for any reason, we will take it back. Please contact our customer service team for any questions you might have.
Refunds are credited via the original method of payment within 15-30 days of your return. Shipping is non-refundable.
You can request a return here. A $6.95 shipping charge will be applied when you’ve completed the request. You can then print the return label. Drop off the package at your nearest US Post Office or Canada Post. Jomi Compression is not responsible for returned packages shipped without the provided return label.
How to don compression stockings
Hold my compression sock in place all day from 5:30am to 9pm
Works great for holding up leg warmers on chilly bike rides.
Necessary to keep stockings in place!
help keep the stockings up on my thighs with no irritation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.