- Jomi Compression Plantar fasciitis foot sleeve compression socks are made with 70% Nylon, 20% Spandex, 10% Poly and are 30-40mmHg Compression level and are MADE IN USA. and will assist to Decrease inflammation, Reduce swelling, Increase arch support, Decrease muscle soreness, Improve circulation, Decrease Calf Cramping, Decrease pain for compression for Neuropathy, Improve heel support without shoes.
- Our Plantar fasciitis foot sleeve compression socks work by putting pressure on the soles of your feet and, in some cases, your calves. This helps improve blood flow and reduce swelling. They may also decrease inflammation and help reduce pain caused by plantar fasciitis.
- The benefits of wearing the Jomi Compression plantar fasciitis foot sleeve compression socks for Plantar Fasciitis may include: Decreased pain and inflammation. Reduced swelling. Improved arch support without shoes.
- Jomi Compression plantar fasciitis socks will help to provide some relief while you sleep and for those first few painful steps in the morning. If you are like most people who suffer from plantar fasciitis pain, this will help with taking that first step out of bed every morning which is the most painful time of day.
- Jomi Compression is a Quality Brand and MADE IN USA, commonly purchased in surgical supply and DME stores.
How to measure for the right compression stockings size:
- Measure ankle just above the ankle bone
- Measure calf at largest point
- Measure upper thigh just below the buttocks
4. For panty hose and thigh high
(From floor to just below the buttocks)
Measure Now Avoid Stress Later!
Through thick & thin
Choose a compression levelView all
Short or long, We’ve got you covered!
You may also like
Compress to Decompress.
Get the support you need
Get back on your feet
Enjoy All Day Relief
Live the life you dreamed of,
While being in a constant state of comfort.
Feedback from customers
Fashion. Comfort. Health.
Yes, you can be fashionable & comfortable at the same time.
Retrieve the confidence in your life.
Conquer your day
Be right on your way