- 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex
- Moderate Support, Unisex Surgical Knee Highs, Standard Length, Standard Calf, Reinforced Heel and Toe, Closed Toe, 1 Pair.
- Made in USA. Certified medical grade compression garment. Approved for Class II Gradient Compression Therapy.
- Surgical weight is often recommended for patients in need of durable gradient compression garments. These unisex knee highs, crafted of a durable fabric made up of Nylon and Spandex are knitted so that they stretch sufficiently to be easy to don and remove and wear comfortably.
- 20-30 mmHg Compression helps prevent and treat: varicose veins and spider veins, edema, blood clots and DVT. It is effective in relieving fatigue, pain, stiffness, soreness, swelling and cramps.
- PERFECT FIT: JOMI is a Medical Quality Brand, commonly purchased in surgical supply stores where they are professionally fitted. To fit them yourself we have provided detailed instructions. Please see sizing instructions in the Images section.
How To Videos
How To Don
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you don’t love it for any reason, we’ll take it back. If something’s not right, we can help. Please contact our customer service team for any questions you might have.
Refunds are credited via the original method of payment within 15-30 days of your return. Shipping is non-refundable.
You can request a return here. After you’ve completed the request, you can print the free return label. Drop off the package at your nearest US Post Office or Canada Post. Jomi Compression is not responsible for returned packages shipped without the provided return label
All exchanges are processed shortly after the item(s) are received at our warehouse. Our team will review any questions you may have and provide a consultation before placing the exchange order.
If you would like to expedite your exchange, we recommend placing a new order and returning the original one.
You can request an exchange here. After you’ve completed the request, you can print the free return label. Drop off the package you’re sending back at your nearest USPS. Please note that Jomi Compression is not responsible for any returned packages that are shipped without the provided return label.
Made in USA! They stay up and provide great protection against clots post surgery. I love the toe panel which allows toe wiggles.
They are comfortable and seem to be providing the compression I need. I don't like the extra material at the toes though. It can make shoes uncomfortable with the extra material. I would prefer that they were more fitted around the toes
great fit and great deal. Second product I have bought
Great sock and price!! Really help me.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.