- 75% Nylon, 25% Spandex
- Moderate Support, Unisex Surgical Thigh Highs, Standard Length, Silicone dot top band, Reinforced Heel and Toe, Closed Toe, 1 Pair.
- Made in USA. Certified medical grade compression garment. Approved for Class II Gradient Compression Therapy.
- Surgical weight is often recommended for patients in need of durable gradient compression garments. These unisex thigh highs, crafted of a durable fabric made up of Nylon and Spandex are knitted so that they stretch sufficiently to be easy to don and remove and wear comfortably.
- 20-30 mmHg Compression helps prevent and treat: varicose veins and spider veins, edema, blood clots and DVT. It is effective in relieving fatigue, pain, stiffness, soreness, swelling and cramps.
- PERFECT FIT: JOMI is a Medical Quality Brand, commonly purchased in surgical supply stores where they are professionally fitted. To fit them yourself we have provided detailed instructions. Please see sizing instructions in the Images section.
How To Videos
How To Don
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you don’t love it for any reason, we’ll take it back. If something’s not right, we can help. Please contact our customer service team for any questions you might have.
Refunds are credited via the original method of payment within 15-30 days of your return. Shipping is non-refundable.
You can request a return here. After you’ve completed the request, you can print the free return label. Drop off the package at your nearest US Post Office or Canada Post. Jomi Compression is not responsible for returned packages shipped without the provided return label
All exchanges are processed shortly after the item(s) are received at our warehouse. Our team will review any questions you may have and provide a consultation before placing the exchange order.
If you would like to expedite your exchange, we recommend placing a new order and returning the original one.
You can request an exchange here. After you’ve completed the request, you can print the free return label. Drop off the package you’re sending back at your nearest USPS. Please note that Jomi Compression is not responsible for any returned packages that are shipped without the provided return label.
Having had surgery on a vein in my leg I have been wearing these daily and for anyone who works standing all day (regardless of how your veins are) they really feel good. I had trouble getting them on at first but it gets easier!
i was hoping for a sherer look
The surgical weight compression stockings have worked much better for me than the sheer stockings. Still a challenge to put on put much of that is due to leg edema.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.