- 70% Nylon, 30% Spandex
- Mild Support, Unisex Knee Highs, Reinforced Heel, Open Toe.
- Made in USA. Certified medical grade compression garment. Approved for Class I Gradient Compression Therapy.
- Jomi Sheer Knee highs are designed for the fashion conscious people. They are crafted from a silky smooth sheer fabric that is flexible but snug combining stylish design with medical grade compression therapy.
- 15-20 mmHg Compression provides relief from minor to moderate swelling, aching, spider and varicose veins, especially during pregnancy. It is beneficial for individuals who stand for long periods of time and is ideal as a travel sock in preventing DVT.
- PERFECT FIT: JOMI is a Medical Quality Brand, commonly purchased in surgical supply stores where they are professionally fitted. To fit them yourself we have provided detailed instructions. Please see sizing instructions in the Images section.
How To Videos
How To Don
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you don’t love it for any reason, we’ll take it back. If something’s not right, we can help. Please contact our customer service team for any questions you might have.
Refunds are credited via the original method of payment within 15-30 days of your return. Shipping is non-refundable.
You can request a return here. After you’ve completed the request, you can print the free return label. Drop off the package at your nearest US Post Office or Canada Post. Jomi Compression is not responsible for returned packages shipped without the provided return label
All exchanges are processed shortly after the item(s) are received at our warehouse. Our team will review any questions you may have and provide a consultation before placing the exchange order.
If you would like to expedite your exchange, we recommend placing a new order and returning the original one.
You can request an exchange here. After you’ve completed the request, you can print the free return label. Drop off the package you’re sending back at your nearest USPS. Please note that Jomi Compression is not responsible for any returned packages that are shipped without the provided return label.
Size small open toe is just perfect for me. I might order more in the future.
Not really long enough for my husbands legs.
I ment to order the the lighter structure, I have arthritis and struggle with these
I’m new to wearing compression stockings. My doctor recommended knee highs with low compression.
I ordered 2 pair each with covered toe & toeless.
They’re wonderful! It’s like getting a hug from toes to knees. They go on easily, wash well by hand, and are a good price.
Only downside: tight compression behind the knee which causes discomfort after several hours wear.
Because of my own difficulties I find these were too difficult to get off and on. I need less compression. I use a gadget like frame to get the stockings on and a dressing stick to push them off. I had to call someone to pull them off. They are quite well made just not for me. Thank you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.