- 70% Nylon, 30% Spandex
- Mild Support, Unisex Sheer Thigh Highs, Silicone dot top band, Open toe.
- Made in USA. Certified medical grade compression garment. Approved for Class I Gradient Compression Therapy.
- Sheer Thigh highs are designed for the fashion conscious people. They are crafted from a silky smooth sheer fabric that is flexible but snug, combining stylish design with medical grade compression therapy.
- 15-20 mmHg Compression provides relief from minor to moderate swelling, aching, spider and varicose veins, especially during pregnancy. It is beneficial for individuals who stand for long periods of time and is ideal as a travel sock in preventing DVT.
- PERFECT FIT: JOMI is a Medical Quality Brand, commonly purchased in surgical supply stores where they are professionally fitted. To fit them yourself we have provided detailed instructions. Please see sizing instructions in the Images section.
How To Videos
How To Don
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you don’t love it for any reason, we’ll take it back. If something’s not right, we can help. Please contact our customer service team for any questions you might have.
Refunds are credited via the original method of payment within 15-30 days of your return. Shipping is non-refundable.
You can request a return here. After you’ve completed the request, you can print the free return label. Drop off the package at your nearest US Post Office or Canada Post. Jomi Compression is not responsible for returned packages shipped without the provided return label
All exchanges are processed shortly after the item(s) are received at our warehouse. Our team will review any questions you may have and provide a consultation before placing the exchange order.
If you would like to expedite your exchange, we recommend placing a new order and returning the original one.
You can request an exchange here. After you’ve completed the request, you can print the free return label. Drop off the package you’re sending back at your nearest USPS. Please note that Jomi Compression is not responsible for any returned packages that are shipped without the provided return label.
I have not tried them yet
While compression hose are not my favorite subject, I’m pleased to say these are totally worth it. Yes, it’s uncomfortable to put them on. However, that is where the discomfort ends. Once I have them on, I can go the entire day and barely know they are there. Of course, my trim ankles prove they are. I’m glad I got two pair with my first purchase.
Even though the measurements were correct for the size ordered, couldn’t get them on with another person helping. Another donation to charity….
They take a little bit to get on and off but feel great! They don't limit my mobility and give great support!
Product is exactly as presented and provides the desired compression.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.