- 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex
- Moderate Support, Women's Opaque Maternity Pantyhose, Standard Length, Reinforced Heel and Toe, Closed Toe.
- Made in USA. Certified medical grade compression garment. Approved for Class II Gradient Compression Therapy.
- Opaque pantyhose are crafted of a Nylon and Spandex yarn designed to be cool and breathable. The two way stretch design makes them easy to wear and the opaqueness will mask varicosity, blemishes and scars. Pregnant women will benefit from these maternity pantyhose as they also give support to veins in the pelvic/panty area.
- 20-30 mmHg Compression helps prevent and treat: varicose veins and spider veins, edema, blood clots and DVT. It is effective in relieving fatigue, pain, stiffness, soreness, swelling and cramps.
- PERFECT FIT: JOMI is a Medical Quality Brand, commonly purchased in surgical supply stores where they are professionally fitted. To fit them yourself we have provided detailed instructions. Please see sizing instructions in the Images section.
How To Videos
How To Don
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you don’t love it for any reason, we’ll take it back. If something’s not right, we can help. Please contact our customer service team for any questions you might have.
Refunds are credited via the original method of payment within 15-30 days of your return. Shipping is non-refundable.
You can request a return here. After you’ve completed the request, you can print the free return label. Drop off the package at your nearest US Post Office or Canada Post. Jomi Compression is not responsible for returned packages shipped without the provided return label
All exchanges are processed shortly after the item(s) are received at our warehouse. Our team will review any questions you may have and provide a consultation before placing the exchange order.
If you would like to expedite your exchange, we recommend placing a new order and returning the original one.
You can request an exchange here. After you’ve completed the request, you can print the free return label. Drop off the package you’re sending back at your nearest USPS. Please note that Jomi Compression is not responsible for any returned packages that are shipped without the provided return label.
Does the job and has an excellent price compared to other maternity compression stockings. Definitely buying another.
I don't know if I am too pregnant for these 7 months), but especially not being toeless I am unable to get them on. I am saving them for post-partum in hopes they work then.
I wouldn’t recommend these to pregnant women. The band is actually too tight around belly. Compared to other compression stockings I own, these are lower quality
I love that these provide good compression without looking like ice-skater's tights. They look like normal pantyhose. However, the waistband is too low to go completely over my bump. It covers maybe 3/4's of my belly, pinches and pulls down on my bump. I end up folding it down, but after hours of wear, this begins to feel a bit cutting.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.