- 75% Nylon, 25% Spandex
- Firm Support, Women's Surgical Weight Maternity Pantyhose, Standard Length, Reinforced Heel and Toe, Closed Toe.
- Made in USA. Certified medical grade compression garment. Approved for Class III Gradient Compression Therapy.
- These Maternity pantyhose, crafted of a durable fabric made up of Nylon and Spandex are knitted so that they stretch sufficiently to be easy to don and remove and wear comfortably. They provide the belly support that pregnant women need as well as the gradient leg compression.
- 30-40 mmHg Compression is typically reserved for advanced conditions and should be chosen upon physician recommendation.
- PERFECT FIT: JOMI is a Medical Quality Brand, commonly purchased in surgical supply stores where they are professionally fitted. To fit them yourself we have provided detailed instructions. Please see sizing instructions in the Images section.
How To Videos
How To Videos
How To Don
Returns are always up to 30 days from the date of your purchase. We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied for any reason, we will take it back. Please contact our customer service team for any questions you might have.
Refunds are credited via the original method of payment within 15-30 days of your return. Shipping is non-refundable.
You can request a return here. A $6.95 shipping charge will be applied when you’ve completed the request. You can then print the return label. Drop off the package at your nearest US Post Office or Canada Post. Jomi Compression is not responsible for returned packages shipped without the provided return label.
How to don compression stockings
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.