- 70% Nylon, 30% Spandex
- Mild Support, Women's Sheer Pantyhose, Reinforced Heel, Open Toe.
- Made in USA. Certified medical grade compression garment. Approved for Class I Gradient Compression Therapy.
- Sheer Pantyhose are designed for the fashion conscious women. They are crafted from a silky smooth sheer fabric that is flexible but snug, combining stylish design with medical grade compression therapy.
- 15-20 mmHg Compression provides relief from minor to moderate swelling, aching, spider and varicose veins, especially during pregnancy. It is beneficial for individuals who stand for long periods of time and is ideal as a travel sock in preventing DVT.
- PERFECT FIT: JOMI is a Medical Quality Brand, commonly purchased in surgical supply stores where they are professionally fitted. To fit them yourself we have provided detailed instructions. Please see sizing instructions in the Images section.
How To Videos
How To Don
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you don’t love it for any reason, we’ll take it back. If something’s not right, we can help. Please contact our customer service team for any questions you might have.
Refunds are credited via the original method of payment within 15-30 days of your return. Shipping is non-refundable.
You can request a return here. After you’ve completed the request, you can print the free return label. Drop off the package at your nearest US Post Office or Canada Post. Jomi Compression is not responsible for returned packages shipped without the provided return label
All exchanges are processed shortly after the item(s) are received at our warehouse. Our team will review any questions you may have and provide a consultation before placing the exchange order.
If you would like to expedite your exchange, we recommend placing a new order and returning the original one.
You can request an exchange here. After you’ve completed the request, you can print the free return label. Drop off the package you’re sending back at your nearest USPS. Please note that Jomi Compression is not responsible for any returned packages that are shipped without the provided return label.
Interesting. I wore the open toe for the first time. Not sure what I think, but they might be a good option for a sandal, pedicure and compression stocking combination. They tend to slide up your foot. It will be interesting to see if they work with sandals or just look dumb.
I thought they'd be nice with regular shoes as regular compression stockings sometimes make my toes feel squished, but they slid up my foot and showed the end, which I didn't like.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.